HONESTY. INTEGRITY. TRUST.
Are you ready for the best job you’ve never had?
If so, then we want you!
If you’re looking for the same old, same old, that’s not us.
However, if you’re looking for a company that values you having a personal life as much as they genuinely want your skills…keep reading.
We want people who have awesome tech skills, sure. More than that, however, we want people who are awesome. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
If you show up when you say you’re going to and know which is the business end of a hammer, we’re willing to teach you the rest.
What we get
You of course. A cool-headed superhero with a toolbelt (instead of a cape). You’re a team player who is easygoing, friendly, and trustworthy, as well as proactive and professional. We want someone who can show up and get the job done without drama, who is also willing to speak up when there’s a better way to do things.
What you get
A low-stress job that doesn’t require you to come in on your days off. A team that believes in spending time with their families, work-life balance, and opportunities for flex schedules. We’re a family business, and we want you to enjoy your downtime.
To join our team, you must be able to:
- Pass our background check (no major felonies, no regular DUIs, no red flags)
- Physically do the job (check out our descriptions below)
- Work with a team and accept our guidance
- Show up when you say you’re going to and do what you say you’re going to
In return, we’re offering you a benefits package that includes Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, paid time off, and paid holidays.
Residential Maintenance Tech
How to Apply
Applying to join our team is easier than 1-2-3… (it’s really just 1-2)
Read the job description to see if it’s a fit.
Fill out the form below. Don’t forget to include three references, and attach your resume.
If we agree that you’ve got the chops, we’ll schedule an interview. If it’s a fit and you pass our background check, you’re in.
Residential Maintenance Technician
Our residential maintenance techs perform a wide variety of duties, including but not limited to repairs, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance at single-family rental homes. We preserve the functionality and conditions of each home while maintaining a clean and safe work environment and providing excellent customer service.
In addition to the general team requirements above, here are our musts for this role:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience must include the use of:
- Basic hand tools
- Power tools
- Basic Trade Knowledge (plumbing, electrical, drywall, painting, carpentry)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independent
Now for the good stuff:
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $34.00 per hour